Brock Griffith Horsemanship is open for business and offers the services listed below. Please call us if you have any questions or are not sure about a service listed.
**All checks should be made payable to Brock Griffith**
Colt Starting, Horse Training & Problem Solving
- Please call for pricing and availability 336-707-3727 or 336-963-7856
Horsemanship lessons with horse and rider
- $50/hour at our facility
- A travel fee of $1 per mile applies if your facility is more than 20 miles from our facility
- We love doing clinics. Topics can range from ground work, obstacles, trail riding, de-spooking, trailer loading, performance, riding skills and others and are adapted to the skill level of participants.
- We can customize your clinic according to your needs. Please contact us to discuss your personal needs and or questions about hosting a clinic. 336-707-3727
- On our horses (private only): $ 45 per hour
- Children ages 6 to 18: $40 per hour
- Children under 6: $25.00 for half-hour lessons
- We offer several types of boarding options. Individual services are listed under each type of board so you may choose what works best for your needs. We have a small barn family and we are happy to accommodate reasonable request that board covers. Board covers a pasture or turnout and stall, up to 8lb of grain fed twice daily. Unlimited hay in winter months, clean water and salt. We also inclding blanketing in winter and fly sheets in summer. You have acess to our facility and your horse 7 days a week , we are open from 8 am until dark , or if after hours an appointment is needed. Board amount will be due on the 1st of each month, and late fees will apply after the 5th. We also require a 30 day notice to terminate board. Last board payment after termination notice must be paid in cash or by paypal before horse is scheduled to leave. If your horse needs medical attention we will inform you immediately. If the issue is not resolved or we cannot get in touch with you we resrve the right to have the horse treated by an equine veterinarian and owner is responsible for any bills incurred. If you request additional services such as holding for farrier, vet, grooming, training sessions or lessons etc you will be billed for those services . You will be required to have an annual veterinarian appointment and keep vaccines current as well as dental and negative coggins . Your are also responsible for keeping your horses feet trimmed or shod. You are required to follow barn rules which are posted. If barn rules are not followed we reserve the right to ask you to move your horse. If you are going to have a guest, they must sign a release apon arrival and follow all rules and regulations as well, and guest are not permitted in pastures. We are in no way responsible for injuries received while handling or riding your horse, or injury or death of a horse in our care. Anyone under 18 will be required to wear a helmet If you would like to set up a tour and interview please contact us at 336 963 7856
*Stall board $600
Dedicated stall to feed individually twice daily and horse may be stalled nightly in winter snd daily in summer with 12 hours turnout. Hay in stall and rounbales in pastures
Mare/foal board $700
Same benefits of stall board, turnout is with mares and foals only
Foal weaning board 4 month to 8 months is $250,and will only be with mares and foals. After 8 months of age they can move to stall or field board at full price
Field board $400
Field horses stay turned out in small groups 24/7. They recirve feed twice daily and roundbales through winter.
Overnight layover board $25 per night
This service is only available by appointment
All horses that are scheduled to arrive on property must have the horse current on vaccines, negative coggins ,and a health certificate.
- If you are looking to purchase a horse and would like to have the
horse evaluated to assist in your purchase decision, we offer this
service by appointment
- The fee is $50.00/hr, usually it takes 2 hours for a serious evaluation.
- No travel fee if
within 20 miles of our facility. If trip exceeds 20 miles from us, travel
fee will be $1.00 per mile with a $25.00 minimum.
- $1.75 per loaded mile, $1.00 per empty mile, round trip with a $50 minimum
- Please call for availability 336-963-7856